2017/07/03

2017 Ottawa Jazz Festival

This past few days I was volunteering at the Ottawa Jazz Festival.  This was my first time volunteering for this festival, but the weather had been quite uncooperative for me to attend all the shows and properly enjoy the music.  The two main musicians why I volunteered for this festival were: Hannah Georgas and Feist, and I didn't miss them regardless of how bad the weather was.

Hannah Georgas at Ottawa Jazz Festival
Hannah Georgas put on a great show on June 23rd.

Hannah Georgas at Ottawa Jazz Festival

Feist at Ottawa Jazz Festival
Feist was the closing act of the whole festival, and the weather was perfect in the beginning...

Feist at Ottawa Jazz Festival

Feist at Ottawa Jazz Festival

Feist at Ottawa Jazz Festival

Feist at Ottawa Jazz Festival

Feist at Ottawa Jazz Festival
...until one hour into the concert, and a downpour completely soaked the audience.  But it was definitely one of the best and most memorable shows I'd been to!  I completely agreed with this concert review in the local newspaper titled "Feist enchants despite rain at Ottawa Jazz Festival".

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...