2014/01/06

Another new beginning

Well, I hope everyone is having a great 2014 so far.  I have been working hard these last few days trying to work on my manuscript and data analyses (from my Masters work), and also writing up a research application (for my PhD work) that is due at the end of this month.  Thus, I haven't really gone anywhere yet this new year, plus the weather has been too cold lately here in Ottawa for me to go out and take photos.  I only went out twice so far this year to get some groceries, and here are the only photos I had taken this year inside where I live.

2014-01-05-P1042327
This is a tiny spider crawling on my bedroom wall last night while I was working.

2014-01-06-P1052329
This is Pearl, a dog that sometimes visits my landlord and her dog.

Pearl - Stretching
Pearl stretching

Pearl - Play ball
Pearl playing with a tennis ball that is probably too large for her.

Classes officially start tomorrow, and so is my PhD program at uOttawa.  Another new chapter begins in my life.  Hope it's a great one!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...