2013/09/22

Walked around the neighbourhood

The weather wasn't too great this weekend, so I mostly stayed at home and tried to get some work done.  I took a bit of a break this afternoon and walked around the part of my neighbourhood that is currently being build.

P9229366
The pond from the other side.
Dramatic sky over suburbia
Took this photo because the sky was quite dramatic and the houses and constructions made this place looked kind of desolate.

P9229411
Saw this lonely Mallard on the dirt pile.

Mallard (Anas platyrhynchos)
This camera is still able to produce very sharp images.

P9229416
Found these four large mushrooms grown in a row in a forested lot.

I have to bike or walk to school now because my school bus expired on Friday, and I am only in Peterborough for a couple more months.  Time to get in shape, and pray for good weather everyday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...