2013/09/27

Cat and walk around neighbourhood

I am currently reading the blog posts by a Flickr photographer Crusade., who produces some of the most beautiful images I have ever seen.  This just makes me want to pick up my own camera and go outside and take photographs.  All the photos below were taken today with the OM 50 f1.4 lens.

Cat's nose
My landlord's cat, or his nose to be more specific.

Looking Up
You can see me in his eyes.

Parkway Trail
Went out this afternoon to check out the nearby "parks" in my neighbourhood.  They all turned out to be a green field with a playground, nothing special at all (i.e., no big beautiful maple trees).

Crown vetch (Securigera varia)
Crown vetch (Securigera varia)

Crown vetch (Securigera varia)
Invasive but pretty flowers.

Bears Creek
There is a creek that runs through my neighourhood called Bears Creek, but instead of running through pipes, I found (a part of) it running through a forested area between neighourhoods.  It's a pretty awesome spot that I think I will visit again.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...