2013/08/17

Catching up on the days

I am finding that if I don't take any photos during the day then I can't remember anything I did that particular day, e.g., I didn't take any photos from Monday to Wednesday, and now I can't remember what I did during those days.  Luckily, I went back to taking photos two days ago.

Early Thursday morning when my landlord's cat was being silly.
I went to school later in the morning and after working for several hours, I went behind the building to take some photos (with the OM lens).

P8158202

P8158206
Close-up on Daucus carota (Queen Anne's Lace)

P8158207
Tiger beetle in the center of the image.  Another missed chance of photographing this cool insect.

P8158213
Like the radiation of leaves from the center.

P8158218
Bumble bee visiting Bird's-Foot Trefoil (Lotus corniculatus).

P8158222
The seed pods, and the reason why it is called Bird's-Foot Trefoil.

P8168265
I needed to refill my cellphone account soon, so I biked to the store yesterday morning to get a pre-paid card.  On the way back, I saw this American Goldfinch plucking the seeds off the thistle heads.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...