2012/10/13

Autumn in Jackson Park - Take 2

I wasn't overly satisfied with the photos that I took on Monday because the leaves were not bright enough!  I went back to Jackson Park today hoping to see a more expressive forest, and I was right.

Combined with the sunlight, the leaves produced a blend of beautiful colors worthy of being photographed.

Looking up
Torch of tree.

Fallen leaves
Sadly, some are coming down already.

Maple Leaves
Reminds me of the maple leaf cookies I had in the summer.

Mallard (Anas platyrhynchos)
A group of Mallards were feeding on the fallen foliage.

Mallard (Anas platyrhynchos)
It's tasty, don't you know?

2012-10-13-PA137754
Surprising to see insect still around, such as this dragonfly.

Through the forest
Through the forest

Autumn in Ontario
Wow!

Explosion of autumn
So beautiful!

Through the lens
Putting the OM lens on.

Lower twig
Producing a beautiful boken and a minimalist imagery

Flaming tree
Photo taken with the kit lens at f5.6
Flaming Bokeh
Almost the same position, but at f2 with the OM lens.  The wonderful difference a wide aperture produces.

2012-10-13-PA137719
Saddens me that all these leaves will probably be on the ground and brown next week. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...