2012/03/11

Summer-like, Sunny Sunday

The weather today is very warm and sunny, good conditions to be outside and bike to school (yes, I still go to school on most weekends).

Summerlike Sunday
Trent's library overlooking the Otonabee River.

Biking to school made me realize how out of shape I am. Need to start discipline myself for the coming field season - perhaps bike to school everyday from now until I leave?

I also brought my cameras just in case I saw something.

2012-03-11-P3119291
I saw this Hairy Woodpecker (Picoides villosus) (note the longer bill, relative to the Downy Woodpecker's) behind the DNA Building. The snow has more or less melted, making the trails extremely soft and muddy, and my shoes were pretty much covered in mud in the end.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...