2011/09/12

Trent's Faryon Bridge & Full Moon


Trent University
Some information about the bridge here.

Club day here in Trent University. I will probably join the Avian Appreciation Club (AAA) seeing as how most of the people in my lab are in it.

I had my first class (statistics) in the past four years. It's weird to be back in a classroom setting with other students and professor. We went through the syllabus, the introductory information
(variance, SD, SE, alpha, probability, Type I and II errors), and using the statistical program R.

Edit:

I just went outside to take photos of the full moon which I haven't done so in a while (more than 6 months ago back in Richmond).

Full Moon on Sept 12

But most of the times, the moon was covered by clouds...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...