2011/03/01

Last Grey Day...of 2011 Feb

I registered for a CPR & First Aid course this morning, the course will take place next Saturday. It's something I have been meaning to take for a while, plus I will need it when I head out to this field this year.

Anyways, I went for a bike ride in the afternoon to Finn Slough, but worrying the rain might come down any time.


Dark clouds

Since the lighting wasn't too good, I decided to use the landscape (kit) lens rather than the telephoto lens. The black dot on the tree was an adult Bald Eagle.

While taking a photo of this wood block inukshuk...

Number Four came and greeted me.

Number Four
Number Four's profile.

Boats in Finn Slough.

Not too many things to take pictures of, so time to head home.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...