2010/09/07

South Dyke Trail

My new home is now very close to South Arm Park. The weather was quite nice today, so I took my bike and explored the neighbourhood a bit. Afterwards, I slowly biked towards the Steveston along the No. 3 Road. I found out that I am fairly close to the south dyke, so it will probably be the place that I frequently visit from now on.

New view towards the North Shore Mountains.

Today, salmons could easily be seen jumping out of the Fraser River. Quite an interesting sight. I guess salmons are indeed really abundant this year, according to media and today's find (I only heard about this news about a few days ago).

Flop!

Leaves slowly turning golden now.

South Dyke Trail. I shall conquer you from now on.
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...