2010/09/27

Heron and Cats

I biked to Finn Slough again in this cloudy weather, and saw this heron in the ditch, and when it flew to the next section of the ditch, you could see all the frogs hiding in the grasses jumping into the water for cover.

Great Blue Heron (Ardea herodias)

Great Blue Heron (Ardea herodias)

Once I got to Finn Slough (through the normal path), the resting cats demanded my full attention again.

Still sleeping
Sleeping in the boat.

Paw-licking good

Black-and-white

Glare
And this handsome black cat! I love it, although I am not so sure if I want to pet it or not.

Changed the look of the blog, because I am sort of in a confused transition and need to change some things that I have control over (as oppose to no controls at all, e.g. my future).
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...