2010/02/25

Langley and then sunset watching at dyke

Today was quite tiring. I had an on-call job all the way in the Kwantley University Langley Campus today, so I had to wake up really really early and after 3 bus transfers and more than 2 hours later, I was there. After it finished around 3-pm. I took the bus again back to Richmond. It rained most of the day, but it stopped when I got home in the afternoon. The golden sunset looked quite interesting today and so I grabbed my bike immediately after I got home and enjoyed the sunset.




I'll repeat the same thing tomorrow. Hope the weather will get better so I can explore the nearby parks after I'm done because I can practically count all the times I've been to Langley in one hand. Ha!

365 days ago (2009-02-24) ...
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...