2010/01/15

Thank you, my friends in Taiwan

As the rain continues to pour from the sky without any indication of stopping, my desire to go outside is close to zero. Plus my temporary work in downtown is terminating tomorrow, so my mood is quite gray and black and crazy at the moment.

Then the sign of hope and strength arrived in a brown envelope today! Inside are all of my friends' well-wishes from Taiwan, a wedding invitation (that I missed - Congratulations, Kai & Cindy!), and the latest issue of Forestry Research Newsletter which has an article of me receiving the 3rd price award for my internship project a couple of months ago!

I do not what to say except thanks everyone! And this will be a source of energy for me to stay determined and strong for the long road ahead.

Cheers and I wish the best of luck to you all too!

368 days ago (2009-01-11) ...
367 days ago (2009-01-12) ...
365 days ago (2009-01-14) ...
.

1 comment:

Cicero Sings said...

What a wonderful boost when you were at such low ebb. Hope new work turns up real soon!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...