2009/12/24

Quick stroll to Harbour Green Park

Almost every morning in downtown, on my way to the office, I always walk in front of the building where I see this fantastic Christmas Tree with two life-size figures in the lobby. I have no idea who they are but always wanted to take a picture. Well, I finally get the chance to do so this morning.

Santas? Or two of the Three Wise Men?

The office is quite quiet today as almost everyone is gone for the rest of the year. Oh yeah, did I mention I will be working here for another week or so in the new year?

Anyways, on my lunch break, I headed out in this chilly weather to go to the Harbour Green Park to get some fresh air after being couped inside the office for so long and staring at the computer the whole time (with a few breaks here and there).

Cloudy, but at least it's not raining

Double-crested Cormorant (Phalacrocorax auritus) with the yellow bill.

A lucky shot of the gull in the air.

A Pelagic Cormorant catching fish. I actually saw it caught and ate a fish, I was too amazed to photograph it. The fish was a pretty good-sized too.

That's all I did today. I will be taking my holiday break from now until the beginning of the new year, so hopefully I will have more time to blog everyday now.

Happy Holidays!

365 days ago (2008-12-23) ... About my trip to Orchid Island from August 18 - 20, 2008. Good times with sunny skies, salty sea air, and skin-burning sunshine! Ah!
.

1 comment:

Cicero Sings said...

That is a lovely Christmas tree and I can't say who those two fellows are either ... Father Christmases??

We've had a gray couple of days ourselves but I see a few blue streaks out there this morning.

Have a great Christmas and may the New Year hold good things for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...