2009/12/13

Disappointing weekend...

Ah! I didn't go out as much as I promised (and hoped) this weekend. Bummer! Well, yesterday was the office dinner party in Kitslano but it was cloudy and so I just arrived at the restaurant on time. The party itself was great - good food, good people, good atmosphere. It's going to be a sad farewell again when my work concludes.

I took this night shot as I left the party near midnight and crossed the Burrard bridge and to Downtown (for transit). I got home near 2:00-am...a bit drunk, and probably reek of holiday cheers.

The snow finally arrived today - just like the same time last year!! But the timing was terrible because I was looking forward to visit my long-time-no-see friends in Downtown today, but had cancel it. So I stayed home getting some more sleep and continued working on my scientific report (yep, still writing/editing).

That's all I did this weekend. Hope next week is better....

365 days ago (2008-12-13) ...
364 days ago (2008-12-14) ...
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...