2009/12/03

Beautiful Night with silver X'mas tree, Downtown photo, Blurry train, and (almost) full moon

After yesterday's experience with night photography and long exposure shots. I decided to bring my tripod to work today and hope to use it after work.

Yesterday as I was heading towards Sky Train, there was an celebration outside the Robson Square Ice Rink. It all looked very exciting and fun but since I was in a hurry I only stopped for a few quick snaps of photos. Today, I went back and with my tripod, I took more photos of the ice rink, people skating, and of course, this enchanting silver X'mas tree!

I like it!

Holiday Season in Downtown Vancouver
Robson Square with Downtown Vancouver as the backdrop. Very pretty.

Waiting and watching
Inside the station, I couldn't help but take another long exposure shot of the sky train arriving! I always wanted to take a good photo of this - with blurry train and still people. Another reason I like this picture is because of this stranger (who was also holding a camera on a tripod). Great mind think alike, no?

The day after full moon (2009-12-02)
Another shot of the moon as I get home. No more full moon, but still pretty close.

1 comment:

shan-lin said...

love the night photography! especially the christmas tree, you're an inspiration.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...