2009/10/28

Missing the sunny days in southern Taiwan...and the good memories

The weather here in Canada is cloudy and gloomy, and the forecast predicted rain for the upcoming weeks. Sigh.

I rarely, if not ever, post photos of people in my blog, mainly because I'm not very good at taking people pictures and because I rarely had good subjects. I was just sorting through some of my better photos from my work trip and had two photos of people in it, and both were of my good friend, Sammy.

Sammy is a nice and smart girl with a bright future ahead of her, and I wish her all the best. Plus, I want to thank her for the times that I told her to hold her pose so that I can take her photos. Thank you!

Miss Shan

Miss Shan waiting for sunset

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...