2009/10/27

As if I never really left...

Well, the weather finally turned a bit better today for me to go out on my first bike ride of the season. Unfortunately, drizzles started to come down as I biked halfway. Maybe I should slowly ease back into the routine again...

But once I arrived....it all came back to me. The sights, the sounds, the wind, the temperature, the surroundings, everything! It was as if I never really left this place because everything looks and feels so familiar. And now my 5.5 months Taiwan trip seemed so dreamlike, as if it never happened.
Hello, starlings.

Hello, clouds!

Hello, Sun peeking from the clouds.

And yes, hello to you too, Seagull.

365 days ago (2008-10-26) ...
.

1 comment:

Cicero Sings said...

Glad you had a safe trip. Funny isn't it, how quickly one just fits into the groove after being away.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...