2009/09/30

Long awaited post (a.k.a. last post in September 2009)

Sorry for the long waited post. I am just very very busy these days with the paper writing, and stil am.

The draft is more or less complete. So now it's just a lot of deleting, rephrasing, recalculating, rewriting.

A bit of brain exhausted day after day, but it's all part of the learning process and the experiences that I am gaining are just invaluable, especially for my future. So I am taking it all in in good strides.

Long awaited sky-watching
Sky-watch on September 27, 2009 (Sunday) on the top of my work building after a bit tired after working all day.

I'll be leaving Taiwan in a couple of weeks and heading back to Canada. I don't know which place to call home anymore, maybe both are. If so, then I am one lucky person.
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...