2009/09/18

In a Slump...

In a Slump

Sorry for not posting in a week, but
I
am
in
a
SLUMP.
In terms of picture-taking,
blog-writing,
friend-losing,
and most importantly
my paper-writing.
Sigh.

I know all this is an experience,
but I do not like it
when people doubt
my enthusiasm or
my loyalty.
How dare you!

I let out an echoing cry
of frustration.
And then I know all of this
is a part of life.
And I just have to take it
one day at a time,
and enjoy every moment of it.

How cliche, I know.
But it works for me.
Seize the day!

PS - Working again tomorrow. And remember it's Rock Flipping Day on Sunday.
.

2 comments:

Cicero Sings said...

Oh my, I haven't visited for a few days. So sorry you've been in a slump. I've been in a blog writing slump myself and know what you mean about friends. Lately I feel a little friendless in the physical friend realm (as opposed to cyberspace) ... sometimes people seem fickle but it all works out in the end. Sometimes it is our own space that throws things off.

PSYL said...

Me neither CS. Work has been busy. But thank you for the encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...