2009/08/29

Back in my grandparents' home

Sorry that I have not been posting for the last couple of days. Work-wise, it had been quite hectic, but I am still working hard on our paper and believing that our research is worth showing to the rest of the world.

For the weekend, I returned back to central Taiwan to my grandparents' home after three months of absence to see my relatives, wish my grandmother an early "happy birthday", and most importantly just to relax and be with loving family again. It's a great feeling when there's still people that truly cares about you irregardless of what. Thank you.

I mentioned before that our research lab has a blog (in Chinese) sharing the latest news on the Taiwan Barbets in TBG and so forth. Anyways, this week was my turn to post and I wrote about the most dangerous predator of Taiwan Barbet - the Crested Goshawk. It was simply just a repost of photos that I put here before, but pay a visit if you are interested. Thanks.

Have a good weekend, everyone.
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...