2009/07/28

Three days in the office...

I doubt I will have anything interesting to post daily, so here're what I did this week.

July 28, 2009 (Monday)
- Watched people feeding Common Moorhen, fishes, and turtles in TBG in the morning.
- Organized 2008 data all day. Sadly, I accidentally replaced the new file with the old file so a day's work was gone in a second.
- Went to sing KTV after work to say farewell to a work friend leaving Taipei for a married life.

July 29, 2009 (Tuesday)
- Worked inside all day doing yesterday's work. Strangely, it took even longer the second time around. Although I did more analyses this time, such as organizing adult feeding percentages (male versus) female in different days at different time periods (06:00 am - 08:00 am, 08:00 am - 10:00 am, and so forth). There're some pretty interesting things worthy of discussing in a paper.

July 30, 2009 (Wednesday)
- Presented my analyses to my supervisor. I will continue to work on this year's results along with two other research assistants, and it's very likely that I will continue to work here in Taiwan (into the end of this year's breeding season in the autumn) even after my intership has ended. Hooray!
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...