2008/12/20

Last day of work

Today is my final work day. Who knows when I will work again, sigh. Even though this job is probably completely opposite from the work I did this summer, I still enjoy the feeling of working and setting mini-goals everyday and accomplishing them. This job also gives me the chance to meet some great people that I am sure we'll be friends for a long time, and this will be the thing that I miss the most.

From now on, I guess I'm back to searching for jobs and writing resumes and cover letters, as well as wildlife viewing and blogging during my spare times. Both bad and good news, I guess.

Today's weather is nice with clear blue skies and a good view to the North Shore Mountains. Heard we'll have a huge dump of snow this coming week, I hope that's true. Can't get enough of it! I'll just leave it to the pictures to describe the beautiful scenes today.

A seagull flying by at the right moment.

Pelagic Cormorant (Phalacrocorax pelagicus)

A water fountain outside our office building. Note the ice around the drops. Neat.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...